Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,774 in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)