Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,527 in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (37 minutes ago)