Cost of living comparison between Napier, New Zealand and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 49% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,646 (NZ$7,059) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)