Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 24% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,607 (NZ$4,522) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)