Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 33% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,987 (NZ$6,353) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)