Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 38% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,299 (NZ$6,414) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)