Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 33% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,318 in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (35 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)