Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 27% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,954 in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)