Cost of living comparison between Nantes, France and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 33% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,160 in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chittagong costs Taka 15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)