Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13721 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,210 (元23,398) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)