Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,425 in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)