Cost of living comparison between Namur, Belgium and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 50% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,885 in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (29 minutes ago)