Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 44% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,886 in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)