Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.611 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,591 (4,243 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 2 hours ago)