Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / LYD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 51% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,709 (7,171 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Abuja costs 300 ₦ (35 minutes ago)