Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 39% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,647 (4,314 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)