Cost of living in Naknek, Alaska, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.797 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naknek, Alaska (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,173 ($2,728) in Naknek, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)