Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02560 EUR / THB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,694 (66,174 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (30 minutes ago)