Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02638 EUR / THB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,394 (90,752 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)