Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22618 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,716 (﷼ 7,589) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)