Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,926 (2,649,097 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (about 2 hours ago)