Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,842 (2,529,196 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)