Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,458 (2,002,104 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)