Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00914 EUR / KES
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,783 (Shilling304,495) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (27 minutes ago)