Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00828 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,115 (¥496,784) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)