Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00761 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,967 (¥389,583) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)