Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,947 (¥481,015) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)