Cost of living comparison between Nagasaki, Japan and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00885 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,991 (¥451,036) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)