Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00767 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,123 (¥276,743) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)