Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,485 (¥417,890) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)