Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,227 (¥285,969) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)