Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09258 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,818 (30,436 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)