Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09351 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,607 (27,876 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)