Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01272 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,567 (₨123,144) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (41 minutes ago)