Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01299 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,428 (₨109,894) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (21 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (31 minutes ago)