Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01433 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,254 (₨157,299) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)