Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42154 EUR / FJD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,275 (5,396 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (40 minutes ago)