Cost of living comparison between N'Djamena, Chad and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 83% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,945 (3,899,128 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)