Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01324 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 43% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,081 (₨81,664) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)