Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03205 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €904 (28,207₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)