Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,430 (5,860,262 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)