Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01433 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,420 (₨168,893) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (31 minutes ago)