Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01386 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,413 (₨174,078) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)