Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,703 ($2,008) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)