Cost of living comparison between Mutare, Zimbabwe and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,777 ($2,962) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)