Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,554 ($1,913) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)