Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,135 ($2,463) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)