Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.123 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,939 (﷼ 913) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,677 (about 2 hours ago)