Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.324 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 16% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,614 (﷼ 1,555) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (12 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (37 minutes ago)