Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.427 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,641 (﷼ 1,500) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)