Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.408 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,592 (﷼ 1,492) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)