Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,332 in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Pereira costs COL$8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,779 (35 minutes ago)