Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,084 in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)