Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,605 in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)