Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,469 in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (41 minutes ago)