Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,061 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,313 in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)