Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,705 in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)