Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 947 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,175 in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (33 minutes ago)