Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,179 in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (39 minutes ago)