Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00850 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,457 (₨289,044) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)