Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00892 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,713 (₨304,087) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)