Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20893 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,387 (RM6,639) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (43 minutes ago)