Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20083 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,583 (RM7,884) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)