Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,845 ($3,343) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)