Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.816 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,895 ($3,549) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (27 minutes ago)