Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.854 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,468 ($2,889) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (28 minutes ago)