Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01050 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 58% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €872 (Taka 83,123) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)