Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,281 (4,469KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)