Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,259 (2,467KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (36 minutes ago)