Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,291 (4,489KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)