Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22671 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,259 (R$ 5,555) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)