Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,563 (6,003,266 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)