Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00204 EUR / KMF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,811 (886,424 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)