Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 4% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,121 (3,312 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (34 minutes ago)