Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.818 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,733 (2,118 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)