Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,040 (2,408 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)