Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04344 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,930 (Mex$ 44,420) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)