Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,226 prices entered by 442 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,865 (C$2,868) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)