Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,269 prices entered by 456 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 22% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,944 (C$2,902) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)