Cost of living comparison between Montreal, Canada and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,627 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,467 (C$5,035) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)