Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,886 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.692 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,204 (C$4,627) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (42 minutes ago)