Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,048 prices entered by 409 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.656 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,268 (C$3,459) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)