Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,026 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 4% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,194 (C$3,298) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)