Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 35% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,843 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)