Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 34% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,672 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)