Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,040 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03241 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,372 ($U104,057) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)