Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,209 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03153 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,592 ($U113,901) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)