Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03281 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,564 ($U108,650) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)