Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03161 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,647 ($U83,749) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)