Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03276 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,886 ($U118,626) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)