Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22912 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,217 (R$ 5,313) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)