Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27027 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,624 (R$ 6,010) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)