Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26851 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,173 (R$ 8,094) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)