Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11914 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,776 ($b14,911) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)