Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11862 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,688 ($b14,230) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)