Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00663 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,128 (J$320,833) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)