Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00725 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,183 (J$438,900) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 3 hours ago)