Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 48% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,116 in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (35 minutes ago)