Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 48% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,811 in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (41 minutes ago)