Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00677 EUR / LRD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,976 (291,827 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (29 minutes ago)