Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,071 (C$5,808) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)