Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,792 (C$5,714) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)